Collaborate, learn, make a bigger difference
ALMA provides networking, organizational and spiritual support to Lutheran mission agencies, RSOs, and societies, as well as synodical and district mission entities, mission-involved congregations, and other supportive businesses and organizations in their specific efforts to reach people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. ALMA does this by providing:
* An identifiable entity for those who represent, operate and promote their respective mission societies or agencies.
* A setting for professional interaction and personal sharing among those involved in mission activities in
the United States and other countries.
* An organization that fosters a spirit of trust and teamwork among mission organizations and related entities.
Annual Membership Dues
Voting Member (nonprofit charitable Recognized Service Organization, Mission Agency, or Society with faith positions and activities in harmony with the Scriptures and the Lutheran Confessions).
$50/year (organizations with an annual budget less than $50K)
$100/year (annual budget of $50,000-$100,000)
$150/year (annual budget of $100,000-$250,000)
$200/year (annual budget of more than $250,000)
Associate Member (business, related/other organization, Synodical mission entity, District, congregation, or non-Lutheran mission organization that has an interest in the purpose and activities of ALMA). Membership: $150.00 per year
Individual Member ("Friend of ALMA" -- an individual supporter with an interest in the purpose and activities of ALMA). Membership: $50.00 per year
If you would like more information about joining ALMA or have questions about membership, please contact us.
* Networking and mutual support with other Lutheran mission organizations.
* Discounted registration for the ALMA Annual Conference and other events (webinars, etc.).
* Inclusion in the ALMA directory of member organizations with graphics and links to promote your organization and help people find and learn more about you.
* The ability to post news articles/updates and position vacancies through the ALMA newsletter and social media.
* A "Members only" online community that provides a diverse array of features and services for learning, topical discussion groups, and networking with other members.
* Consultation on issues like funding, communications, and mission education.
* The credibility of member organizations.